PARTICIPANT CODE OF CONDUCT
Runnymede Rockets is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes it is important that members, coaches, other volunteers and parent(s)/guardians associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Members are encouraged to be open at all times and to
share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Mark Westmore, chairman.
As a member of Runnymede Rockets, you are expected to abide by the following code of conduct:
- All members must operate within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and competitions as agreed with the coach. Compulsory items are: helmet (preferably full faced) and gloves.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Under no circumstances and at no time will the use of drugs be tolerated.
- Members (under 18) are not allowed to consume alcohol under any circumstances and at no time. Adult members are permitted to consume alcohol responsibly at appropriate social events, but never directly in association with the sport i.e. at training sessions, during competitions etc.
- Bullying and other forms of abuse are never acceptable.
- Use of foul and abusive language is unacceptable.
- Any breach of this code of conduct could result in disciplinary action.